Pamela's Petals on Zazzle
Pamela Benjamin on Pinterest
Welcome to Rainbowkisses, an original, eclectic collection of Pamela Benjamin's creative works and her outlet for expression; also an extension of Pamela's Petals.
Check in for product additions. Selling items are: books, music and soon to come, custom made dolls, hand knit blankets, scarves, hats, knitted bags.
There're games, blogs and animated opinions to color the day. In the end, there should be edification and inner evaluation. Take interest, dare to dream high and challenge what lays beyond the realm you know of yourself.
"I dig it."
I call 'racism' an insecurity cause it's got nothing to do with someone's color or lack of it - people who feel not so valuable have to pick on something; it's the school bully syndrome in a sense. You have to feel powerful to be somebody. In the social class division, explain why you're going to treat someone who cleans up after and serves you, like they were toilet waste. The whole thing has escalated over the centuries, giving credence to something that's become so ingrained and insidious to a degree that the issue gets softly ushered to a corner to marinate and be dealt with another time. Everyone is going to have his day. Why not make it one for EVERYONE to enjoy. It really can't be all that hard; just different.
Thank God for Jesus.
God is too big to be ensconced within the world's quotidian way of life. He's got something new all the time for those who will take on the adventurous task. If you want it, go with it and He'll help you. If you don't, refrain from denigrating, scolding and dissuading your fellow man for taking a different path. Even if it doesn't work out in the beginning there's still the hope, faith and belief of a successful end because it's not always predicated upon another man's signature. It isn't far fetched for bartering to become more prevalent in this nation, today.
Blessings to all and particularly the vision coddlers.
"My dreams are bigger than my pockets and they're all fulfill-able." Pamela Benjamin
Kinetic, Energized and Motivated
I thank God for allowing me to be a small portion of His mass.
Isaiah 41:10: Amplified Bible
Lucy Green Eyes
Author Paulette Benjamin
The true account of a special little girl transitioning to womanhood in the old South. Run a mile in her shoes during her breathless journey through an age where individuals of her caliber are seldom acknowledged for making life an interesting turn of events.
Not everything green is gold.
Click the cover art for details
* When you're working in your desired profession, you thank God it's Monday.
* Don't run after what's already behind you.
* We are God's greatest invention.
* Beware of the Hollywood Sink Hole. Its least favorite food is individuality.
* To the gossipers, cliques and bullies who taunt and gibe the uncommon one — cultivate your own security instead of coveting theirs. Your brain is starving for attention.
* Failure stings but victory soothes.
* Learning can be painful. Ignorance is bliss — but not recommended.
* Don't mistreat the down trodden in comparison to your happy wallet. You may be working for one in the next 25 seconds.
* One color does not make an interesting rainbow.